Outsourced Chief Financial Officer Service
We offer the opportunity to appoint one of our senior staff members to the position of Chief Financial Officer of your business. We can support your business with one of our in-house accounting and tax groups or work alongside your existing accounting department. This is a valuable and cost effective alternative to full-time management.
We provide experienced personnel to work with your management team. We only provide this service within industries in which we have the appropriate amount of expertise. We collaborate with you to ensure expectations, efficient communications, strategy development, and successful execution.
Some of our responsibilities would include the following:
- Participating in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Developing a tax efficient structure and financial plan for the business
- Assisting senior management in preparation of annual budgets and ongoing revisions
- Cost rationalization
- Reviewing and assessing existing internal control and systems as they relate to security of information, revenues, disbursements, collection and authorization procedures.
- Documenting systems and controls for consideration by any committees and the Board of Directors
- Overseeing the issuance of financial information
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Attendance at such meetings of the Board of Directors as may be required
- Custody and responsibility of management discussion and analysis disclosure (if required)
- Dealing with routine matters of inquiry from Securities Commissions or Trading Exchanges (if required).
- Prepare and endorse NI52-109 CFO certification (if required).
Fees are structured based on each entity’s needs. We have found customizing our services to meet your budget is critical not only to the long term success of your business but also to a have a strong working relationship with the management group.
For additional information on our outsourced CFO services, please contact Jaimie MacPherson at (416) 847-1858 or firstname.lastname@example.org.